We ask that everyone please read! Tours are by appointment only at this time. Please call in advance.
Little Treasures has had concerned parents contact Miss Michelle regarding the Corona Virus/COVID-19. As we are working with small children, we feel that we need to be extra careful with their health. The Corona Virus/COVID-19 symptoms are similar to an upper respitory infection including fever, cough, and shortness of breath. We understand that it is also that time of the year for allergies, however, I feel that under the circumstances, it is necessary to take extra precautionary measures. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed!
We ask for parents’ assistance with the following:
1. We ask that drop off and pick up is limited to one adult entering the facility per family.
2. Parents, please DO NOT enter the classroom. Please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided in the lobby. Let your teacher know that you are there, and we will assist your child from there. If you can hear that we are outside, meet us at the back gate and w well assist your child from there.
3. Items from home are limited to jackets and clean nap supplies. All backpacks and toys from home do not enter the facility.
4. Licensing and Butte County Health are suggesting that to ensure nap items are sanitized we do not allow special blankets to be transported back and forth daily without being washed. If your child has a special blanket, they are suggesting that they stay home. They are also suggesting that nap supplies be laundered daily for preschool. (This is already a requirement for infants).
5. If your child has wheezing/shortness of breath, they will be sent home. If your child is sent home with a fever/illness we will require a dr.note for your child to return to school.
6. Do not send your child to school if they have signs of illness or have had a fever reducer within the last 24 hours.
7. Remind your child to cough and sneeze in their elbow.
6. Please do not enter if you have traveled outside of the United States or been on a cruise in the past 14 days.
INFANT PARENTS ONLY:
1. Masks are required for you (not your child) to drop off.
2. Sanitized your hands in the lobby prior to entering the classroom.
3. Car seats must remain in the lobby or your vehicle.
In addition to these precautions, we will be also taking additional measures throughout the day. These include:
1. Additional handwashing for children and teachers throughout the day.
2. Additional cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, tables, toilets, sinks and toys.
3. Teachers traveling outside the United States will have a 14-day waiting period after return to the U.S. before returning to work.
4. Teachers are required to have a dr. note for all illnesses.
We are aware that as of now there are no confirmed cases in Butte County. Miss Michelle is checking Butte County website regularly for any changes. Please understand that we are taking these precautionary measures for the safety of your child and families.
We receive updates from butte county health and community care licensing regarding requirements set forth by the state regarding the COVID-19. We will not be closing at this time, as long as we stay healthy, in order for everyone to work. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have questions about the opportunities available in our programs, feel free to send us a message or give us a call (530) 345-3415. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
2010 Notre Dame Boulevard, Chico, California 95928, United States
Email Miss Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
06:30 am – 06:00 pm
Preschool and School Age Rooms
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 6:00pm
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed